Thursday, November 25, 2021

Reflection on muesli making

 Reflection on muesli making 

For the past 5 weeks when the year 7 and 8s where away at tech we researched different  muesli and what ingredients that they had in them  so that we could get a good idea of  what nutritional things we could put our muesli on the same day we also looked at the nutritional value. 

Then we made our recipe with the notes we made that might make a good muesli we worked on making our recipe for about two days then we designed our box ( i wasn't there that day so I cant explain much about that part ) Then ( on the day i wasnt sick anymore) we decorated and made our muesli boxes stand out. 

The next week we bring our ingredients to school and started making our muesli. I changed the recipe a little and I replaced the apricots with cranberries. I don't think I would change any thing, i tasted good and I  think that's the main thing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment