Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Humpback whales

 Hi Kia ora my name is Elise I,m from Paroa school.Today in my class we had to do a DLO ( a digital learning object ) We had to do it about humpback whales we had 2 blocks to finish it.We had to make it creative so I came up with the idea to do a video.We had to post it on our blogs ( this website) the teacher told me to make a better caption so I did my best to do it  BTB ( Better than before ) so I hope you like it 

                                                              all the best Elise🐱


 

2 comments:

  1. Hello Elise! Uinita here from Glenbrae School. First of all I love your confidence, I'm Jealous! Also lovely presentation based on Humpback whales!

    What is your favourite animal?

    Uinita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nita I appreciate you saying that I was confident :) I don't think I am though so thanks.Also my favourite animal is a cat/tiger/ panther/lion/Sumatran tiger ( the Sumatran tiger is the rarest tiger in the world.)As you can see my favourite animal is a wide range of cats :) p.s What is yours? Elise

    ReplyDelete